Callisto™ from Sharp Moon is the only product that can find exactly where and when your electronic resource subscriptions are incorrect and notify you of multiple types of access problems as they occur.
- 21-day FREE trial — no commitment required.
- Get a live demonstration.
- We can help you configure the service in less than one hour.
- No impact on your existing library systems.
- In some campuses, you can implement Callisto without needing any IT department assistance.
Contact us today to find out what your researchers are missing — literally!
Why Your Library Needs Callisto
Most of the e-resource problems reported by Callisto are caused by the content providers themselves. Providers casually meddle with your authorized IP ranges and titles during your paid subscriptions and it’s left to you to discover their mistakes. Incredibly, many providers allow one institution’s subscription to disable another’s existing subscription. In libraries with distributed personnel handling subscriptions there is another layer of chaos — with many people configuring your supposedly campus-wide subscriptions, incorrect IP ranges or co-branding information can get submitted.
Every academic library that has used our revolutionary Callisto service on multiple networks discovered immediately that between 5% and 23% of their e-resource subscriptions were configured wrong, with missing access for sections of their campus!
Identifying these huge problems is just what Callisto can do for you the first day. It does much more, to keep you on top of e-resource support every day of the year.
This limited-time free trial offer includes all the functionality of the full product:
- Detailed subscription analysis for hundreds of content providers and thousands of subscription titles — from every point of access in your organizations
- Ongoing daily monitoring of your institution’s ability to access to all providers
- Customizable email alerts to your personnel when things change that affect your e-resources access (good or bad)
- EZproxy access verification for each content provider
- Responsive product support
- Continual system updates to keep up with content providers’ changes
- Flexible system architecture designed for everything from a small single campus institution to multi-campus research universities or companies to academic consortia.
- And more…
There’s no reason to wait. Get what’s missing from your institution with Callisto.